Summit is proudly managed by JVM Management, Inc.
At JVM, we make a firm commitment to our residents, associates and business partners: to consistently deliver a superior customer experience. We proudly feature the following conveniences at every JVM community:
- Online rent payment and service requests
- Online lease execution
- 24-hour on-call emergency maintenance
JVM Preferred Employer Program
Summit also participates in the JVM Preferred Employer Program. When you work for a JVM Preferred Employer you enjoy the following benefits:
- Reimbursed application fees
- Waived security deposits for qualified applicants
- Lease termination fees will be 100% waived for qualified residents that are transferring to any JVM (sister) community for a work-related move
Here are some of the JVM Preferred Employers at Summit.
Please call or visit to find out of your employer qualifies:
- St. Luke’s Hospital
- Truman Medical Center
- The University of Kansas Health System
- Kansas City Civil Employees, including FD, PD and school district
- Hallmark Corporate Employees
- Sprint Corporate Employees
- State Street Financial Corporation
- Burns and McDonnell
- DST Systems
JVM Rewards Program
Love living at Summit so much you want to refer a friend? The JVM Rewards program is our way of saying “thank you” for referring your friends. When you refer a friend, you can earn valuable points that can be redeemed at any time, for just about anything. Please visit www.jvmrewards.com for more details.